"So far I have just seen the first video and I feel like I have already got my money's worth. If the other two videos are half as good as the first I will still be impressed. Great filmigraphy, great sound/music, and most importantly, great instruction. BTW, I am a novice so you can pretty much disregard anything I say if you are looking for a pro's opinion. I'm pretty sure that professionals would be able to learn a lot from this video as well though."
- Nathan

U.S. Cavalry carries all Magpul Training DVD's:
Magpul Dynamics Art Of The Tactical Carbine 3 DVD Set Volume 1
Magpul Dynamics℠ "The Art of the Dynamic Handgun" 4-Disc DVD Set
Magpul Dynamics℠ "The Art Of The Dynamic Shotgun" 3-Disc DVD Set
Magpul Dynamics℠ "The Art Of The Dynamic Shotgun" Blu-Ray Disc Set (HD)
Magpul Dynamics℠ "Aerial Platform Operations" DVD